0 Seasons 0 Episodes

Hi guys -

If for each of the shows, have all of the episodes been previously deleted and are now showing as 0 season/0 episodes

OR

Is it that there ARE available episodes but they are not showing up?

No episodes and deleted a long time ago (more than a couple weeks).

I also replied to my ticket, you may want to look at that

Mine are all just coming back from hiatus, so I am pretty sure it is actually 0 season/0 episodes

Do you have them set as REC NEW? REC ALL? And do you have ‘Don’t record duplicates’ selected?

Record New, and Don’t Record Dupes checked

Don’t record duplicates is on.

I have three shows (Blacklist, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and New Girl) all are set to Record New.

And I am assuming they showed up when the upcoming episodes showed up in the schedule.

I have REC ALL set up.
A few days ago, Code Black recorded an episode that I had already downloaded, so I deleted it from the Tablo. Now I do NOT have that Bogus entry ( 0 Seasons / 0 Episodes ). I still have it on a few other shows ( The Blacklist is one I can remember ).

I’m set up to record new episodes only… there was a rerun of After The Tank broadcast last Friday (I think) and the show didn’t record, as expected, but the thumbnail shows up on Chrome web browser, Android phone and Nexus Player, but not on Roku. Only the thumbnail, and it can’t be deleted, of course, as there are no shows to delete.

From past experience, I know that when a new episode eventually airs, and I delete it, the thumbnail will also disappear, so I’m not overly concerned about it. If it’s fixed in the next Tablo software release, that would also be nice.

All of my series are set to “New Only” and no duplicates.
New Girl has not even Aired this season (starts 1/5/2016). I had no previous recordings.
Once they record, then a “1” shows up in the corner, so those are the ones that have an actual recording file, however, all the thumbnails were there (with no recordings) since about 2 weeks ago. There was a period over the holidays that these series were not available for more than two weeks. The thumbnails began to appear as the schedule started falling within the two week future period.

I’m wondering if this is a way identifying shows with a “season pass”. This may not be too bad if it lead to the ability to modify settings for these series. For example, a priority list to help conflicts, or a way to keep only a set number of episodes for a particular show. All of which are features that have been requested and acknowledged by Tablo. Maybe @TabloTV is building the framework for some future functionality.

Add me to the list. Blacklist showed a few days ago. Nothing listed under it. Android phone and web.

You can also have the opposite condition where the WEB app thinks that one show is scheduled when none are actually scheduled.

NFL says there is one scheduled when there are none scheduled. And I have scheduled all games and then unscheduled all games and there is still 1 scheduled.

Hey folks - We’ve confirmed this is a bug on the app side so we’ll be working to get this fixed up.

Thanks to @Jestep for helping us reproduce it and confirm suspicions.