(COMPLETED) Xbox One app?

This would be a total no brainier if game consoles were supported. Another streaming vendor has been asked for an Xbox app since 360 and has not delivered yet. Not sure what the deal is with steaming apps for XBox One…?

Thank you so much! The app is great!

2 Likes

So happy to see this is now available. Used it all last night without any issues. Thanks!

2 Likes

You’re welcome guys! Glad you’re enjoying it!

Bad news…not surprised it does NOT work on Lenovo 100s laptop. I tried on another laptop and it is the fastest Tablo app I’ve seen. Wish I had thought to try it on Windows 10 during the beta cycle. SlingTV doesn’t work on Lenovo 100S either but that’s not your problem.

App is working fine for me on XB1. I’m used to using a Fire Stick, and this does indeed to be much more responsive, so thank you! One question I have is how to turn on closed captions on XB1 - that’s something my wife can’t live without, so I won’t be able to use XB1 until I figure that out. Thanks again!

@jrdogan - Sorry but we don’t have CC working on Xbox as of right now.

Thanks - just thought I might be missing something. I look forward to it being in a future update!

Yes, the new Windows Tablo app is awesome! The app is so fast and fluid! I love it!

Please release this same app for Windows 10 Mobile as well with support for Continuum, then Tablo can travel with me in my pocket and connect to hotel TVs :slight_smile:

Hey Tablo, truly appreciate all that you do. We are new to Tablo, and our experience has been great.

I received an Xbox One for Christmas, and I would love to see the closed caption feature enabled as well as support for surround sound.

These are my wishes. Please grant them at your convenience. We are thrilled with our Tablo. I tell others about it when I can because watching shows via the Tablo has saved us $75/month! Thank you.

These have both been requested for about three years, but your request is MUCH nicer than most… so lets hope for your wish. Cheers

1 Like

If you prepay Directv Now for 3 months, you will get a FREE APPLETV 4TH GEN 32 GB, which closed captioning works on.

@Joshua_Washburn - Since you asked so nicely I can tell you we’re working hard on getting CC working for more devices including Xbox. Surround sound is a much bigger ask though :frowning:

Hey @TabloTV - Thanks for the reply! It’s great to hear that you guys are working on CC for other devices. I only know some very basic programming, so I do not envy the massive tasks that you guys have tackled and continue to work on. Thanks again for all you do! You guys are the best!

1 Like

Hello, any update on CC for Xbox one app? First week with the box and loving it.

Yes! Working on it for the next update!

Stay tuned.

Any way to increase the amount of video buffered? When I want to skip forward I can only do it 30 seconds and then have to wait 30 seconds before I can watch again.