Where's the Tablo Guide for Roku?

I’ve had my Tablo connected for 24 hours now so don’t jump down my throat if this is a stupid question. I paid for the 1 year of the Tablo Guide Data subscription. I get the Guide Data to show up fine on my iPad but should it show up the same on the Tablo channel of my Roku? Right now when I go to LIVE TV it just displays the shows that are on right now along the left side.

@ocsurf what you have just described is the current Roku channel experience.  The new Roku channel is currently being beta tested by a limited number of existing users.  It rocks, that’s all I can say.

The Live grid guide is a work in progress and is currently in Beta.  It should be released in the next couple of days.  You can read more about it in the thread called "Roku Revamp & Amazon Fire TV/Android TV Sneak Previews".  Be aware that it is not a full functioning version of the app.  You will not be able delete and do some other functions, but you will be able to do the following:

• - Browse and set recordings coming in the next 24 hours via the Live TV grid guide
  • - Watch live TV (including pause & rewind)
  • - Browse and watch recordings (including pause, rewind and fast forward)
  • They will be adding more functionality over time.  In the meanwhile both versions of the Roku app will exist until the new one achieves functional parity.

That is the current functionality, but it will change any day now.   The Tablo folks have a new Roku interface in beta right now, and it will look and act almost identical to what you see on your iPad.   

Thanks for the quick responses everyone. I really appreciate it. I thought I was doing something wrong.

@snowcat @TabloSupport listened to the beta testers and WILL be addiing delete to the new Roku app and it will cause the release to be delayed a week.  The new channel rocks and adding delete ability to it will make it an EXCEPTIONAL beginning on the new Roku Channel.  Otherwise we don’t know what features are going to be added when and being able to delete after viewing is important.

http://community.tablotv.com/discussion/2013/update-roku-revamp-amazon-firetv-android-tv-apps ;