Watched Progress Bars Not Working

Is the underlining blue bar on shows when watching via the Roku app supposed to indicate watched progress? It doesn’t seem to work - many shows I’ve watched or partially watched don’t have any progress bars.

Which version of the Roku channel are you running? Hit the * button in the Tablo home screen.

Build 12

Same here, progress bars display sporadically.  Also have similar issue with the “resume” option, sometimes there, other times not.  Roku 2XS, v1.12 Build 12, Roku firmware 6.1. 

The resume function and bars are working here. But for the progress bars if you were just watching something, you have to exit the recordings to the home screen and go back into the recordings.

Same version of the Tablo channel on the Roku 3.

But for the progress bars if you were just watching something, you have to exit the recordings to the home screen and go back into the recordings.

@theuser86 - yes, I am exiting back to the Tablo main menu and then back into the recordings.

Could be an intermittent problem then - hope Tablo sees this thread and tries to replicate the issue.

I’m exiting too on my Roku 3. Didn’t show as viewed.