UPDATE BELOW - Tablo Firmware Beta Sign Up

Don’t freak out. Confirmed you’re on the ‘cool kids’ list.

2 Likes

I signed up Friday, haven’t heard from anyone!!!

@TabloTV I signed up about 5 days ago and fills dout the Google form. Can you please add me?

@jfuqua @river - You should both have access to the beta portion of the forum now.

Ah man! I missed the super secret Apple TV Beta thread and only saw it this morning. Won’t be home until later when I can find out my MAC address. When’s the next wave? Super disappointed I missed this.

@TabloTV - Signed up over the weekend. Got 2 AppleTV 4’s, one with a Logitec Harmony remote that’s hooked up through my surround sound system. Can’t wait to test, but didn’t get an invite yet. I’m an iOS Dev myself so I’m familiar with the TestFlight process. Just wanted to make sure I’m on the list – looking forward to beta testing!

I’m also an apple iOS dev and familiar with the test flight process. Let me know if I can sign up as well. Have 4 ATV 4’s .

Hi Guys - signed up for the beta weeks ago, but have not received any invite - can you check my account? Patiently waiting and have been looking forward to the beta testing/discussion forum for the Apple TV 4. TestFlight already installed and used with other beta testing apps. Thanks.

The issue is that you didn’t put your Community user name down correctly. I’m feeling benevolent today so I’ll fix that for you.

1 Like

Ack - my mistake. Thank you for feeling benevolent today - this is the last piece of software the Mrs. has been waiting for to complete the WAF solution.

Thanks!

@TabloTV I keep getting the “you’ve already responded” and “you don’t have access to that topic” when trying to access the beta sites. Help?

@Kendal_Rogers - That would be because you provided an incorrect community user name so we weren’t able to add you. I’ve fixed that now.

Is it still possible to sign up for beta updates?

@sac02 Yep, the form at the top of this thread should still work. We’ll let everyone know if/when there are upcoming betas.

Hey - I have contacted support - I need to return my Tablo - purchased from Best Buy about April of this year - for service -
I have sent emails - and I was advised to do the push the blue button routine -but it does not work -

I need a return authorization - my name is David Steckly - How do I get a return authorization - ? Its been out for about 2 weeks - its a good product - but I am seeing a problem on the support side of the house -

@davimicste I touched base with our support team, and they should be sending you an update shortly. If our team confirmed a defect, we can help out with a replacement - as for a return/refund, that would be handled through the vendor you purchased it from (in this case, Best Buy).

I signed up some time ago, but I can’t figure out how to update my firmware. Help?

I had also signed up for the beta. Please let me know when/how i can get the FW update. Thanks

I’m in the same boat. I signed up for the beta a long time ago and I haven’t gotten the update. I would love to get it for the Apple TV fix.

Also signed up a while ago and haven’t recieved the firmware. Hoping for a fix for the Chromecast not being able to scrub.