UPDATE BELOW - Tablo Firmware Beta Sign Up

If you want in on an Apple TV beta, make sure to sign up before Monday!

1 Like

TestFlight ready to go. Bring the love!

@TabloTV did you receive my signed document? I did a few days ago. Don’t want to miss out on the apple tv beta :blush:

@TabloTV I filled out the form 3 days ago…hope to be added soon? How do I know I’ve been added (email from you all, a link or ?)

I DID sign up for firmware testing and was never selected. Any way to confirm those in the beta for the App ?

Please make sure I’m in the beta group!? :smile: can’t wait to be part of the beta if it’s not too late. Submitted the form

Just made it… bought a Tablo last week and loving it – the AppleTV 4 App is the final piece of the puzzle!

I guess I didn’t get added to the ATV beta group convo, it says I don’t have access.

Hahahah… Love the gif!

To anyone who has signed up over the last few days, fear not. We’ll be adding another batch of folks over to the beta side of the fence so that you can get in on the Apple TV beta which will begin imminently.

2 Likes

@TabloTV Well I signed up over the last few weeks, I’m assuming that’s still second wave Beta.

Hrm… Just checked. You should have been added last week. Not sure what happened but you’re in now!

So hopefully that GIF is now only reflective of experiencing a mid-Michigan winter :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

HaHa Yeah, we can really relate to the often used statement “Winter is Coming”, here in the Great Lakes State.

OK folks -

If you’re new to beta you should have access to the beta side of the forum now where a magical sign-up sheet for the Apple TV beta lives.

If you can’t see a thread for an Apple TV beta signup one of the following things has happened:

1 - We never received your application because it got stuck in the interweb somewhere.

2 - You listed your forum name as ‘I don’t have one yet’, randomly picked one you hadn’t yet registered, or actually just listed your first and last name again.

3 - Human error on our part.

We are happy to review any oversights if you let us know ASAP.

OhBoyOhBoyOhBoy

im¡mi¡nent
ˈimənənt/Submit
adjective
about to happen.
“they were in imminent danger of being swept away”
synonyms: impending, close (at hand), near, (fast) approaching, coming, forthcoming, on the way, in the offing, in the pipeline, on the horizon, in the air, just around the corner, coming down the pike, expected, anticipated, brewing, looming, threatening, menacing; informalin the cards
“a ceasefire was imminent”

@TabloTV still don’t have access to beta ? Can you add me please? I did sign up a week ago. Thanks :wink:

@Reg1982 - Done!

Im in right? (paranoia setting in )

I just completed the form and can’t wait to start testing!

ch-ch-ch
hah-hah-hah

1 Like