Tv station name change not updated in guide

Hi @Tablosupport sent you a PM about a change in line up data but apparently you have not got it (or you don’t check your pm’s here on this forum)… so I am making a more visible public post

Recently LiveWell 50-2 in the Boston area recently changed to AntennaTV and the guide still has the station listed as LiveWell … (though the show/programming seems to reflect the new station) can you please work with your guide data provider to get the station name updated…

Thanks

Hey @ericgus, sorry that I missed your PM!

The displayed channel information is committed from the channel scan, and it doesn’t update like the guide data does. Assuming the data has been updated since this change, you can re-run a channel scan and commit (add to guide) to have the display updated.
Hey @ericgus, sorry that I missed your PM!

The displayed channel information is committed from the channel scan, and it doesn't update like the guide data does. Assuming the data has been updated since this change, you can re-run a channel scan and commit (add to guide) to have the display updated.

Ok thanks … I didnt want to mess with it since it seemed to be working (at least the shows & times were correct)