TMobile home internet

Will all features of Tablo work using Tmobile home internet, including streaming away from home? Also the guide data.

There was a “weekly” news article tablo reported it doesn’t allow port forwarding. Unfortunately the link does follow forward either :wink: Here’s the Community Discussion on the article:

but this may be a specific device and not necessarily the service with different hardware - since I can’t easilly find the article.

Thanks but doesn’t mention port forwarding. I’ll call Tablo support Monday

Perhaps this link may answer your questions.

You seem to want to use remote connect.
You seem to know that it requires port forwarding.
When you search the forum for t-mobile there seems to be a number of reported issues in that area.
An ISP can use any number of different routers in various issues.

So why is this a Tablo question. Shouldn’t you be getting the information from t-mobile? And if you can’t find the answer on their WEB site or Google or their call center can’t answer your questions shouldn’t you just assume it’s not going to work.

https://www.tablotv.com/cord-cutting-this-week/antenna-tv-growing-via-ota-subchannels/

T-Mobile’s combo router/wireless gateway also doesn’t allow you to use a separate router or mesh network via bridge mode and doesn’t support port forwarding which can affect your use of services like Tablo Connect with Tablo OTA DVRs, online gaming, and home security.

I don’t think this feature/issue is hidden on the dark WEB and even the mighty Google search engine can’t find anything.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.