This evening I lost all of my scheduled recordings

This evening I had at least two shows scheduled to record. The first show was from 7:00 to 7:30 PM CDT. The second show was from 8:00 to 9:00 PM CDT. I’m not sure if there was anything else scheduled later in the evening or not. I have two original Tablo Quad units and only the one unit was affected.

Shortly after 7 PM, I started watching previously recorded shows on the affected unit and noticed that the 7 PM show was recording. I watched recordings until approximately 10:30 PM. When I went back to check on this evenings recordings, I noticed that the 7 PM show had recorded and Commercial Skip had completed, but no other shows had recorded.

I then went to the Scheduled/All and Coming Soon tab and they were both blank. I next checked the Settings tab and found that I had no active subscription. I hit the Refresh button and my subscription came back, but when I checked for scheduled recordings, the all tab showed all of my scheduled shows, but the coming soon tab had no shows set to record.

I pressed the blue reset button to make the Tablo reboot, but once it came back, I still had no recordings actually highlighted to record. I had to manually go to every show I had scheduled to record and change from record new to record all and then back to record new again for it to show to be scheduled to record. With all of the new and premiering shows, it took 45 minutes to go through everything.

I’ve had a lifetime subscription since 2015 and this is the first time that I’ve experienced this problem. I’m posting it here just in case anyone else had the same thing happen this evening, hopefully it won’t happen again.

1 Like

One thing I would have tried is…
After refreshing your subscription status, I would have done a guide update. And if I were patient enough, wait for the nightly maintenance to run.

Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind if it happens again. With so many shows already into their new seasons and also new shows premiering, I didn’t want to risk missing anything.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.