Tablo won't open in the morning

5 days a week I open Tablo at 430am to watch my local news and usually 4 out of 5 days it won’t open. The circle just spins and spins. When I try to open it later in the day or early evening it opens fine. I’ve tried rebooting by all of the methods suggested. Does anyone have any suggestions as to why this happens or what I can do to fix it? I have the Tablo lite with 2 tuners and an external drive connected and I’ve had it for about 6 months. Everything else works fine, I haven’t had any problems. Thanks in advance.

The Tablo has a nightly maintenance period it goes through - it’s possible you could be encountering this period, during which some operations are limited. Which Tablo app are you using? Do you see any message on-screen that say ‘Optimizing guide data’ or anything similar?

I have an OTA Mohu leaf antenna connected to the Tablo. When I open the Tablo app from my Google Chromecast it won’t open at 430 in the morning on average at least 3 days a week, sometimes 4. When I try again at 5am…still nothing. I don’t get any kind of message, just a blank screen and a spinning circle. This week so far it has opened with no problem at 430am both Monday and Tuesday. It seems random, never the same days. When I open it later in the day at maybe 3pm it always opens.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.