Tablo Technical Support Telephone line keeps disconnecting

This morning I talked with tech support for 27 minutes with no fix and then I was disconnected. Then, I called back and was disconnected over and over!

Are your phone lines having difficulties?

AND, IT CONTINUES! I CANNOT GET OUT OF THE QUEUE WITHOUT BEING DISCONNECTED!!
AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!

HOW DO I GET TECHNICAL SUPPORT???

AN UPDATE: NOW TELEPHONE NUMBER RINGS BUSY! ARE YOU BLOCKING MY CALL?

Hi Ross - Our phones are indeed experiencing issues right now. Try giving our alternate line a ring: 1-844-514-1951

If they were actually experiencing phone line difficulties (it happens) and were aware of it, perhaps an announcement here would be very helpful…as opposed to waiting until someone has to complain about it.
…just a suggestion.

2 Likes

Why would you post to a user forum that some small percentage of users actually use when the hope is that it would be fixed in a few minutes. Of course they could always send users an e-mail and hope that in 2021 everyone is connected to their e-mail server in real time.

They literally posted to Twitter and this post within 4 minutes of each other, and both happened within 10 minutes of of this post being created. Is 10 minutes not an acceptable response time?

Could you possibly be more defensive?? :thinking:
Explain the harm in simply posting a notification here? It certainly would’ve calmed down the OP!
The “hope” that it would be “fixed in a few minutes” should prevent them from being proactive?
Let’s “hope” that it doesn’t rain too heavily and just leave all of the windows open!:roll_eyes:
Besides, calm down! I simply made a suggestion!
Everything stated doesn’t require such major defensiveness here!

No fix? Why no fix (after 27 minutes)?
Since it hasn’t yet been suggested, you could share your problem here and it may potentially get resolved.

You seem to think that some mythical entity can not only be working on problems but also telepathically update the forum, facebook, twitter, and tablotv WEB site at the same time.

Or they could stop working on whatever problems that they are working on just to make the OP happy.

Argumentative, aren’t you

Perhaps not just argumentative.
Perhaps also not part of the actual Tablo "community":thinking:

I wish this forum had an “ignore user” feature. In fact, I demand that Tech Support get off their lazy asses and immediately work on adding such a feature, since it is assumed that they are doing nothing and have all the time in the world to keep this forum notified the instant the user I want to ignore complains.

See ignore users. Maybe that’s it? I really haven’t tested it.

I don’t see it, but wouldn’t be surprised since I’m blind sometimes. My post was mostly tongue-in-cheek :slight_smile:

Did you click on the link? It’s under your preferences in the Notifications → Users area.

1 Like

Hello. I am said mythical entity.

Just popping in to let you know that our support phone is still having the occasional blip and the alternate number (1-844-514-1951) is the best way to reach my colleagues in support right now.

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to say that out loud.

1 Like

I see the feature now…looks like Tablo Tech Support heeded my demand and just added the feature today since I didn’t see it before. :wink:

And it works! Glad to see him gone!

How else does a user tell the customer support that their phones are on the fritz? I presume they would like to know that and communicate the issue to the customers…

Since I don’t need the instant gradification of talking on the phone I assume you could open an e-mail help ticket not only about your problem but also another that the phone is broken.

And if you live in Toronto close to the corporate office you could storm the front door.