Tablo Responds but won't play any videoes and no thumbnails

I have a recording of Family Guy which plays for the first few minutes and then causes the Roku to stick at a 1/4 blue progress loading screen.

The funny thing is that after this I can browse the tablo recordings and live tv view (although without any thumbnails) but if I try to play anything it simple flashes a loading screen and goes right back to the same screen.

If I tap the restart button on the back it works fine again, but if I play family guy it will hang at the exact same spot again and do the same thing.

I can delete family guy episode, but maybe someone wants to look at it to see what happened?

Can you watch that Family Guy episode on another other device? Computer, iPad?

No, at that point through ipad or web app or roku, no shows recorded or even live tv will play.

After reset button all is fine again.

@juched Is this the first time/only recording that you’ve seen cause this behaviour? 

If you’ve still got the recording on your Tablo, send me a note and we’ll take a look.
@juched Is this the first time/only recording that you've seen cause this behaviour? 
If you've still got the recording on your Tablo, send me a note and we'll take a look.

Yes, first and only time. I still have the recording and will send you a note.