Tablo recovery from lost signal reboot

Was watching morning news, TV went blank. Checked sub channel and it was no signal as well. (eventually Facebook post “engineers are working on it”) I was watching 11.1, recording 11.2 - yup, blue light flashing.
Infamous no signal reboot. Tablo web app shows “The connection to your Tablo was unexpectedly lost.” as expected. click OK and replied with “A connection to your Tablo could not be established. Please check your internet connection.

No! - pages were loading so my connection was active. Tablo showed active on the router… so I give the blue button a tap, when the light goes dark I power cycle the drive as well. Gave it some time to get up and running… clicked OK and still “A connection to your Tablo could not be established. Please check your internet connection.:hot_face:

Just because, I pinged my tablo - and got responses. Then pinged my DNS and of course it’s up. So tablo is “alive” with active network connected to internet, yet refused to load web app and function properly.

So I give it all a full restart - tablo, drive, switch, router, internet device. Now it wants to load my.tablo.com issue free. The weak/no signal reboot is screwy enough, but WHY does tablo need to have the the entire network down as a “fix”. It’s often the most frequent advice passed along, first thing many try regardless of issue. 10 months in and it’s never hassled me this much.