Tablo Quad Stuttering on one channel

All of my local stations seem to work fine except for one, channel 13-1. This channel stutters constantly. Channel 13-1 is typically the strongest signal channel in my area. The Quad indicates that it has a 5 dot green signal and my current TIVO system receives and distributes the signal without issue. My antenna connected directly to the TV also shows the channel without issue.

I purchased and installed the Quad about 3 weeks ago and I have to make decision in the next 2 weeks whether to make the move to Table or stay with the TIVO. Unfortunately channel 13-1 is a critical channel for me because it shows local sports.

I use the Roku app, have a 2GB WDC Sata drive, and distribute over wired Gigabit.

How do I go about addressing this?

How far away are you from the transmitter of this channel? Maybe you’re over driving the Tablo tuner. You can put a splitter in line between the antenna to Tablo to decrease the signal.

About 20 miles. I didn’t know you could overdrive the Tablo. I could try that. I should note that 2 of the other channels that receive fine transmit from the same location however I do understand there could be differences in power and radiation patterns.

Does your channel 13 have sub channels? For example does channel 13-2 and 13-3 work properly? If yes then it’s not a OTA signal issue.

It does have sub channels but I haven’t tried them. I will try that tonight.