Tablo OTA signal strength measurement

Is there a way for the Tablo to measure the OTA signal strength and display results in an app?

I want this feature!

This has been requested several times… 

Is there a way for the Tablo to measure the OTA signal strength and display results in an app?

I have an App on my Android Phone - HDHomerun Signal Meter.  Works great.
Of course you have to have an actual HomeRun Box on your network.

Maybe the developer of this app would consider writing a paid app for Tablos ?

Have Tablo measure signal strength, connect to Tablo using your phone or tablet to view the results, you could aim your antenna be it in the attic, on the roof, or on a 30’ tower that way using Tablo’s results accesses remotely by phone, tablet or computer or whatever. No need to pay for another box …not everyone has a HomeRun box, and why if Tablo could measure the strength and you could simply access it via the normal tablo settings interface like we do now using any other device on your network?

We have even had the maker of one such app try to contact the TABLO folks for the “api” to do this … as of yet there is no published API … but he is more than happy to work on it…

See this previous thread  http://community.tablotv.com/discussion/comment/11485/#Comment_11485

This link gets:
The page you requested doesn’t exist or is private.

+1 this!

Also, the existing channel scanner would be a LOT more useful if it gave a summary of what it found like:

40 Channels detected.

• 30 are “GOOD” or better
  • 2 are “Marginal”
  • 8 are “Poor” or worse

Anything that had links to the old board will get this message.