Tablo ONLY Sound on computer terrible Windows 11

Hi, I have windows 11 gaming machine so no issues with any bottle necking. The sound from the Tablo app is absolutely terrible! Music, web tv like Motor Trend mp4 videos have no issues with sound quality. Only Tablo sound snaps crackles and pops badly.

I have updated all the sound drivers available, turned off sound enhancements but nothing can be done to fix the sound issue. I hope someone at Tablo will look into the problem and fix it.

Thanks.

Have you tried the web app in Firefox to see if it’s any better?

Hi Smess,

Sound on Firefox is perfect, but image seems not as good as Win 11. Sound is fine on tablet, Roku, mars probably except NIL on Windows app.

Are you using the Tablo Windows app or a browser other than Firefox when you hear the snap crackle pop
?

Windows 11 Tablo app. If I use the browser the sound is fine. The only sound issue that I have with Win 11 is with the Tablo app. Like mentioned in first post, tried a lot of workarounds. None work so far.

I found a workaround but it would be nice if the Tablo techs looked into it.

I figured it out on WIns 11 pc for the bad sound on Tablo goto your control panel and then to your device manager and then scoll down to sound,video and game controllers and uninstall Realtek Audio and then restart your pc perfecto it worked for me I sure hope it works for all you guys Robert

1 Like