Tablo needs a screensaver!

For the record I’ve never left the TV on, The Yamaha AV receiver drives all the audio so if it’s on I know the TV is also most likely on. That being said with an OLED it would be really easy to leave it on as the screen goes pitch black when the Tablo goes into whatever screen saver it has. I still want to know why I’ve seen the Roku logo floating around a few times when the Tablo Roku app goes into screensaver mode.

Any update on this? I’d like a screensaver too on my Roku while it’s left running in the Tablo app.

Thanks!

1 Like

This works on other streaming media players already. My Apple TV 4K has a screensaver, and it engages on its own, without issue!

With a screen saver I wouldn’t be able to try and convince my wife that the TV is going to burn up and melt into a molten mass of plastic. And thus to prevent that situation I need a new bigger better TV to watch sports on.

Not yet… We’ve got a few other things that have taken precedence for the Roku app.

1 Like

1yr later… any update yet? Just let user know it’s not going to happen… or does the possibility actually exist?