Tablo keeps restarting - about to send it back

All channels are fine - I did remove the amp and all channels come in hard. The antenna is mounted in top of my attic. No desire for VHF channels, there are only a few. The issue is just that the Tablo keeps dropping of the network - this is not a reception issue - it randomly reboots. Connected hard-drive is powered.

I would open a support ticket and let them check the logs on the device. If you havenā€™t done that already.

You may want to look at exchanging it.

Are you running the most current firmware on all devices?

What happens when playing a recording, are you losing connectivity here?

Iā€™ve had my Tablo 4 Tuner and have had it on its side from day 1; but just recently it has started to reboot often; right now watching a 1 hour recorded program it has all ready rebooted itself at least 5-6 times.

I have it in my room which is approximately 75 degrees ambientā€¦I donā€™t know what is going on, but something has changed because I used to watch it far more often, occassionally binge watching without issueā€¦and now I have TV programs in two parts because it evidently rebooted during recording and cannot watch a program without waiting for reboot every 5 minutes or so.

They should have done like the HDHomeRun with an alluminum finned body to disburse and wic heat off better if this is a cooling issue.

However, nothing in my setup, position or being on its side has changed since day oneā€¦and now its rebootingā€¦so if its heat, then its due to poor internal design now being more sensitive or increasing resistance in electronics or something.

NEED A FIX~!

@txjohn69 Sorry to hear youā€™re having issues. Itā€™s very unlikely that heat is the source of your reboots though. Tablo was designed to run much warmer than other electronics.

I would suggest touching base with our support gurus so we can get to the bottom of this and get you back to trouble free TV: https://www.tablotv.com/ask-tablo/

In the meantime, make sure youā€™re running the latest firmware (2.2.16). Running the latest & greatest will always give you the best experience.

AND NOW MY TABLO IS OFFLINE AND SUDDENLY CANā€™T BE FOUND ON THE NETWORK~!

So before Iā€™ll be able to further trouble shoot Iā€™ll have to figure out how to get it to connect back to the network.