Tablo dual lite not recording

So I am struggling to figure out why my shows aren’t recording, and i’m hoping I can figure it out with some help.

So I pay the $5 per month for the EPG data, and have multiple shows set to record. My wife came home on Monday to watch her show and said it wasnt recorded. After looking into it everything looked correct, but I did notice that I had it set to record new episodes, and I read that sometimes the new flag isnt present, so i switched all my scheduled recording to ‘Record All’. Then on Wednesday ran into same issue, The Amazing Race didnt record. You can see from the screenshot all my settings for the show as they seem correct to me…

You can also see that there are 2 upcoming episodes, so they know they are there. But if you look at my past recordings you can clearly see its missing episode 9 which aired on Wed the 12th.

As a software developer I have no problem debugging this and figuring it out so it works correctly. My wife on the other hand is over it since its happened 3 or 4 times now… So heres hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Regarding my antenna signal, its never been an issue so I dont think it would be an issue here.

Thanks!

Hey there @awroyce

I can’t see your photos but it sounds like you’re doing everything right.

My guess is that your hard drive is having trouble staying connected but if you drop a note to support they can confirm that suspicion: www.tablotv.com/ask-tablo

Thanks, will do. Fixed the images btw.

They’re still blocked … Probably need to change the permissions in Dropbox for them.

1 Like