I bought a Dual Lite on Sunday and am still trying to get it to work. I plugged it in per instructions, downloaded the app on my iPad and just can’t get it to do anything. The app never ‘retrieves’ my Tablo. I can’t retrieve it via web browser and I can’t retrieve it via my Roku. I’ve read all the FAQ’s and tried unplugging it, letting it sit, but it just sits and blinks its blue light (about once per sedon). I sent an email to tech support 2 days ago, and I’m still waiting for a response.
I finally heard back fro Tablo Support who suggested a couple of things. Plugging and unplugging the Ethernet cable didn’t do anything on the surface, but what I did was a full system reset of the device (unplugging Tablo, pressing and holding blue button on back while plugging it back in). I also completely rebooted my entire home network. Starting at the modem, the router and the Tablo. One theory I tested was removing all devices from the router so I could see if Tablo really was building it’s own ISDN. So, after complete household reset of my network and resetting the Tablo, i plugged in just the Tablo. it finally worked. It found it on the iPad app and I completed the setup on my laptop. Thanks for all who gave advice