Tablo didn't get all of my Titans-Dolphins game

What good is this device if it can’t record a 7 hour football game? :cloud_with_lightning::umbrella:

:wink: Hopefully that type of crazy game will never happen again.

Is this the rant of the day?

I have to laugh about something today. :smile:

But it does show that even if I had set the max extend timer to 3 hours, I still would have missed about 45 minutes of the game. Sometimes things happen that are just completely unexpected. I am just disappointed in my team losing (as well as losing our biggest offensive weapon in Walker for the season).

But hey, at least the Browns didn’t lose. :wink:

What you need is for tablo to have a new filter that allows users to remove various sports categories(NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, soccer) from the guide.

Then you won’t be tempted to record events that turn out to be dismal.

1 Like

Just need an autodelete function when your team loses.

But, it’s the Browns, so they didn’t win either.

Since there is already software that removes commercials, why not track the score.

When the score becomes too lopsided auto-delete is triggered. Instead of the game, in it’s place are random episodes of My Mother the Car and Caveman. You slowly learn that it might be okay to leave your parents basement and see the sunlight

2 Likes

Drawn out game. Walker out. Mariota hurt. Lose the game to top it off… I need that auto delete for my brain.

Wait… the Browns didn’t lose??? Oh, I see the score… a tie? Only the Browns would count a tie as a win! :wink:

If your fav was the Browns, you’d never get to see them play! Although I guess that is a good thing! lol

Pretty sure going rate on a Browns ticket is like $50. That is, they pay you $50 and hope you attend the game.

Manual recording might have worked. @TabloTV can a manual recording of 8 hours be created?

I just checked. The max is 1440 minutes, which is 24 hours.

For manual recording, it seems that the 24 hour time limit has been that way since day one.

If your disk is big enough you just select the “repeating” option and then select all the days of the week. I kind of remember someone on the forum who actually wanted to do that.