Tablo connect remote access questions

BraveUpNorth appears speechless.

Progress report - nothing has worked so far. 
I put them in forward and reverse. I put them in both at the same time, I’ve removed the UPnP and I’ve readded the UPnP, I’ve had the UPnP with no forwarding and forwarding with no UPnP. 

No joy. 

I DID note that one time the tablo was showing some goofy IP address as its “private” address and it took a couple of uncheck and rechecking of that remote access check box to get it to display the correct IP address it uses, not sure what was up with that, but the IP it was showing for a while wasn’t even an address on my network at all and it was one that it’s never had ever, even when brand new.

There is an AT&T router that silently disables all port forwarding rules if a forward to port 443 is set up.  Can you delete the rule for 443 and see what happens?

Since Tablo already had 443 green, the first thing I tried was forwarding the other two, and not forwarding 443. I figured heck, Tablo says 443 is green, why bother forwarding it, so I only did 80 and 8887 - you might note in an earlier picture that the rules were numbered 1-3 and 3 was 443, what I added when just the other two failed to fix the little issue.

So in a way, I already did that unwittingly because I setup rules Tablo1 and Tablo2 first, no luck, and added Tablo3 which was 443 later. Odd that Tablo always shows that green and the other two red no matter what I do, even taking out ALL rules and the UPnP it shows that 443 green and the others red. I assume it’s a Tablo issue or bug.