Tablo app don't see my Tablo DVR

My new Tablo is working great on our tv, but the Tablo app can’t find it. I have tried on a Samsung tablet, a Samsung phone and my PC. I don’t know what to do.

Do you have Tablo HDMI version or the Tablo Network connected ones? It appears the HDMI version has more limited support for streaming to other devices (I assume, this is because it doesn’t convert the native video to compatible formats for more devices)

“for the HDMI version”
To watch Tablo content on additional TVs within your home, you’ll need a strong home WiFi network, an active TV Guide Data Service subscription and one of these:

• A Smart TV powered by: Roku, or Amazon Fire TV, or Android TV OR
  • A Set-Top-Box/Streaming Media Device: Roku, or Amazon Fire TV, or Chomecast with Google TV, or Nvidia SHIELD"
1 Like

I, too, was having trouble with Tablo app on Android. I cleared cache and data of the app on my Samsung tablet. It is currently syncing, so the app sees the Tablo unit. My tablet was freezing on the live tv guide. After a few minutes, I am back up and watching TV on my tablet.

Try clearing the cache and data from the Tablo app.

From the description, it certainly sounds like the OP has the HDMI version. “My new Tablo is working great on our TV”.