T-Shirt

A Tablo cord cutting T-Shirt would have been handy yesterday when I was harassed by a DirectTV Kiosk sales monkey at the local hardware store yesterday.

1 Like

Ā A Tablo cord cutting T-Shirt would have been handy yesterday when I was harassed by a DirectTV Kiosk sales monkey at the local hardware store yesterday.

Hahaha! Love it! You could have just pointed to your shirt and said, ā€œThanks dude, but Iā€™m a cord cutter!ā€

Yeah, I would advertise for you!Ā 

B-)

I would love a t-shirt!

Menā€™s large hereā€¦Would wear proudly!Ā 

Heck, make it into a polo and I would wear to work while selling transportation servicesā€¦matter of fact, if ya need a sales guy in Illinois or help with transportation/logistics, let me know as well!

I like black T-shirts.

I wouldā€¦A cartoon tablo unit or icon with a big ax(Canadien) or scissorsĀ cutting a cable cord in the shape of a snake?

Was thinking something like thisā€¦

\:D/

=D>

Looks good to me

Very cool

Nice!!

Using TJANDJJā€™s basic idea, I think you should have a coaxial cable rolled up, kind of looking like a snake and the scissors are about to cut the head off. :slight_smile:

Awesome!!

I'd love to have one also! and wear it proudy too, Large Please.

:)

Great design too!

too dark for me. I live in sunny California. Iā€™d switch the colors. White background and gray lettering.

\m/

Nice

needs the orange and blue though

and i would love one to L

Thanks
-Chris