Start scheduled recordings on reboot - please make this a priority

@Xirpinu I would love to see a screen shot of that, because I do not have a failed tab in recordings. All I have is what you mentioned before that: ALL, Tv shows, movies, sports, manual recordings.

Can you post a screen shot??

You only have the failed tab if there has been a failed recording.  Once you delete those recordings, the tab goes away.

@snowcat, that is interesting because I have had failed recordings and never saw that tab. In fact I had failed recording last night and the night before.

So you have a recording with the line through it, but don’t see the tab?

It is possible that the tab is no longer being implemented.  TabloSupport should be able to answer.

Ahhh, good point. No, I had one that did not record at all and one that only recorded half the show. First one does not show at all. The other showed but I could watch half of the show. Next time I get the line through it I will need to pay attention to that extra tab.

I'm glad to know that it really exists(ed).  I was starting to doubt myself.  

I think it would be better if a partial recording was showing in that tab too.  To me, it is a failed recording in a certain way.

@Snowcat Correct, the ‘failed’ tab isn’t around anymore!

Will the fix you mentioned above work when the internet connection is lost then reconnected?