Whenever guide data is incorrect (and reported), I have received the instructions shown below a few times from support after the correction is in place. Does anyone know why a new channel scan is needed? It seems to me that after step 3, the channel guide info is removed and if I skip to step 6 by re-checking/selecting it, it would download fresh ‘data’. Doing a total channel rescan seems like overkill, since you then have to manually re-select all of the stations that are not HD (and checked by default), etc.
This can be solved by removing these channels from your Tablo’s guide and then re-adding them. You can do this by following the instructions below:
1. Go to ‘Edit Channel Lineup’ in the Tablo app Settings menu
2. Remove the checkmark from the channel(s) having trouble
3. Press the ‘Add to Guide’ button (this step is important to remove the old channel data)
4. Once the guide is done updating perform another channel scan
5. Select the channel(s) to add them back to the guide
6. Press the ‘Add to Guide’ button