Something for Everyone Giveaway - Get 5 Additional Entries for your Review!

It’s been a while since we’ve done a Tablo giveaway but we’ve got a new one on the go now:
https://www.tablotv.com/blog/enter-win-theres-something-everyone-ota-tv/

If you’ve been wanting to gift a Tablo or add another unit to your setup, make sure you enter and share with friends for additional ballots.

If you want even MORE chances to win, take five minutes to post a review of Tablo on Amazon.com or Amazon.ca. For each review (good or bad) you let us know about via this thread, we’ll give you five EXTRA entries in our giveaway.

Here’s how to enter:
Write a review on Amazon.com or Amazon.ca. (Or if you’d already written one, just let us know about it)

Reply to this thread with the following info:

• The title of your review
  • Your nickname on Amazon
  • The date of your review
  • Enter our Something for Everyone contest via the widget on the blog

When we make the draw for the contest, we’ll make sure to give you an additional 5 entries for a better chance to win!

Remember… Your replies to this thread should look like this:

‘My Tablo is Awesome and so am I’
by Mr. Awesome
May 3, 2016

Ready??? GO!!!

Tablo and OTA
by BenWel
May 3, 2016 (Oct 20, 2015)

Cut the cable cord last year. Set up an antenna. Needed a DVR to record from the antenna. Ordered a Tablo a few weeks ago. Works perfectly with my OTA setup. Luvit!

A year later still works great with all my devices.

1 Like

Tablo TV great for the Cord Cutter with Over the Air Antenna
By Jace Coleon
May 3, 2016
Style Name: 4-Tuner|Verified Purchase

Awesome device! The missing link!
By D.H.
March 28, 2016

Verified Purchase: Tablo 4-Tuner Digital Video Recorder [DVR] for Over-The-Air [OTA] HDTV with Wi-Fi for LIVE TV Streaming (Electronics)

Permalink to Amazon Review

The OTA DVR For Cord Cutters
By Mark D
May 3, 2016

Amazon.com Review

‘Perfect combination of affordability, flexibility and function.’
by Scott
May 3, 2016

Tablo OTA DVR
By Kartajan
May 3, 2016
Style Name: 4-Tuner
Verified Purchase

Review Link

Just a reminder to get your entries in before midnight on Tuesday!

Last day to enter!

You’d get a TON of entries if you offered a prize like the Nexus Player for those with Rokus! :grin:

2 Likes

I wish! They’re quite hard to find now a days. Hoping that a new version will be announced soon.

2 Likes

Not ready to try for spouse approval
By Customer
May 10, 2016
Verified Purchase
This review is from: Tablo 4-Tuner Digital Video Recorder [DVR] for Over-The-Air [OTA] HDTV with Wi-Fi for LIVE TV Streaming (Electronics)

Link to review

• Almost PERFECT OTA Solution
  • Eric Anderson
  • April 4, 2015

“Great cord-cutting solution”
by Iacobus
February 6, 2016

Thanks for the reviews everyone!

Unfortunately our winner was Angelo C. via Facebook… But don’t worry, we’ve got more giveaways planned perhaps involving some fruit-based products (wink wink, nudge nudge) so stay tuned!