Shows Not Recording?

I have a 4-tuner Tablo that’s updated with the latest software and an active lifetime membership. I use the iPad app to control the Tablo.

Last night, I had 4 programs set to record: Gotham, The Big Bang Theory, The Blacklist & Scorpion. All of them are set to record new episodes only and the only episode to record was The Big Bang Theory. Nothing else is recorded.

Any ideas?

@Moobs Hm, so just to clarify: you’ve set ‘Rec New’ for all of these shows, correct? You didn’t manually tap each individual episode? It sounds like the guide data (or the Tablo interpreting it) didn’t classify it as a ‘new’ episode.

For the last two nights the NBC national news at 5:30 PDT has not been recording. I just checked at 7:26 and Jeopardy is being recorded correctly. I have the same setup as moobs. I also checked and indeed the NBC news is showing as scheduled new. My disk size is 984 GB(lost some space when converted from 2 tuner to 4 tuner) of which 174GB is free. I have toggled off tomorrows NBC recording and then togled back on. That may fix it and I am also deleting recordings. Another thing this recording is likely one of my oldest and most used.