I am preparing to use my Tablo Quad OTA DVR. I have 3 TV’s, I don’t think any are SMART.
- Where best to locate the Tablo:
- upstairs, closest to antenna
- in LR, because that’s the easiest place for me to interact with the Tablo
- Assuming I am correct about the options, (1) which do you think better?
- I think I need a Roku streaming player (Ultra planned, $50 today) for each TV (because Tablo doesn’t include viable TV controls -(2) Right?
- While I am initially setting up the antenna, having the Tablo upstairs near the antenna would be best - (3) right?
- I plan to see how well an indoor antenna works (window facing ideal direction). If not, I will run it into the attic or outside). In all cases I plan to run one coax cable from the antenna to the Tablo. (4) That’s best?.