Scheduled Recordings Not Recording

I want to clarify part of the response that I received:

Am I to run a new channel scan?

Yep!

And how can I tell if a VPN is enabled, I do not see any info for that on the settings page.

@iwan2noy Ah, a VPN is a virtual private network. This would run in your browser or on your PC to change/mask your IP address. This is not within the Tablo’s Settings page (we should have mentioned this). Just in case there was one enabled, we wanted to make sure it was off - this can cause timing issues.

OK, I dont believe we have that. I will make the other changes now.

Thank you

1 Like

I attempted the channel scan and when it got to the end, it said it could not connect, to try again. I now cannot connect to it at all. Have made 4 attempts so far.

We were able to connect and made the suggested adjustments and recordings. We have replied to the ticket with some follow up information and will reply as soon as we are able to see if the new scheduled recordings occur.

1 Like

I’m waiting 13 days. My symptom is “no disc found”. Have not heard one thing. Sent 5 follow up messages.

Have you submitted a tech support ticket?

Each time you reply to your support ticket you get placed at the end of the queue. It is a first in, first out system.