Roku 2 Slow to play after FFW and REV

We’ve seen some of this behaviour internally since the 6.1 Roku firmware update - we’re experimenting in the office along with a few other things for a small update sometime soon.

@tabloSupport be aware there is a newer 6.1 firmware coming. I have the beta now and it should be released generally soon.

@tabloSupport be aware there is a newer 6.1 firmware coming. I have the beta now and it should be released generally soon.

@luker Does it fix the FF/RW delay issue?

Not sure as I’ve not had that issue.

My Roku2 XS updated to the newer 6.1 firmware (6.1.5605) a day ago.  Still experiencing the delay (at times) when forwarding or rewinding a recording.  I do not use Live TV.

Same here on Roku 3. Both tablo app and roku are on latest versions. I record at normal 720p and don't recall having this issue pre-update. 

It seems kind of intermittent. Watched one show with no issues then the next had a few ffw delays near a minute or two!

Tablo wired
Roku wifi

Just wanted to pop in and say that I haven’t had this issue in a week or so. Only thing I have changed on my end in that time is setting the Roku and Tablo to static IP addresses on my router. Not sure that has anything to do with this, though.