RESOLVED: As of yesterday evening, All 3 of my Roku's "Unable to find your Tablo"

As of yesterday evening (sometime) all 3 of my Roku’s are now unable to find my Tablo.  I can access Tablo from the web app and from my IOS devices.  I can also stream Netflix and Hulu on the Roku’s so it isn’t a connection to my wireless issue.

I’ve done the following:
  • Unplugged the Tablo, waited 10 minutes and then plugged it back in.  3X
  • Pushed the ‘blue’ button on the back of the Tablo a couple of times.
  • Unplugged each Roku, waited 10 minutes and then plugged it back in.  3X
  • Reset the router a couple of times.
  • Disconnected from the Tablo via web and reconnected.
  • I’ve pinged the Tablo on the network.
I have a Tablo 2 Channel
  • Tablo Software: 2.1.20
  • App: 1.2.1(77)

I know 2 of my 3 Roku’s are old(er) but they were working fine yesterday.

1) Model: 2720X - Roku 2
    Software Version: 6.1  build 5521
I’ve done a complete back to factory setting on this one.  Tells me software is up to date.  Last updated January 14th.

2) Model: 3050X - Roku 2 XD
    Software Version: 6.1  build 5518
I’ve done a complete back to factory setting on this one.  Tells me software is up to date.  Last updated January 14th.

3) Model: 2700X - Roku 2 LT
    Software Version: 6.1  build 5521

Anyone have any suggestions?    HELP !!!

There’s a bug with firmware 6.1.

Tablo is releasing an update for their Roku channel today.

Can you please tell me what version of the Tablo channel is installed on your Roku? With the Tablo channel open, in the home screen hit the * button.

This happened to me because I was using version 1.0 build 9. On my Roku account page, the channel was called “Tablo”. The new channel is called “Tablo TV”. So I deleted the channel and re-added it using the link from the Tablo website.

@theuser86.  Thanks for chiming in about the update.  If that is the fix, it will make everyone in this family very happy.

I’m not sure how to get the version number installed on my Tablo.  Since the Roku won’t connect to the Tablo.  When I open the Tablo channel it just gives me the “Tablo Not Found Error”.  My only option is to exit out.

@theuser86.  

This happened to me because I was using version 1.0 build 9. On my Roku account page, the channel was called “Tablo”. The new channel is called “Tablo TV”. So I deleted the channel and re-added it using the link from the Tablo website.

That resolved it.  Apparently I had the old “Roku” app…

Thank You so Much !!!

Oh yes I forgot, you can’t check the version number when it can’t find a Tablo. Kind of dumb.

@TabloSupport

Looks like this different versions of the channel is becoming more of an issue.