Remote streaming issue

Remote streaming was working fine until a few days ago. Now, despite multiple router and Tablo resets, I’m having an issue. Everything appears to be working fine until I try to actually stream a recording or live tv. At that point, playback never begins. I get the playback window with the playback controls at the bottom of the screen, but that’s it. I have also tried to disable and re-enable remote access. Anyone have any ideas how to remedy this?

It’s been awhile since I tried, but on my Android phone, it spins, brings up the player and nothing plays. Interesting.

Hi there @ALooneyGuy, can you let us know what client device you are using to access your Tablo remotely? Examples being iPhone, Android phone, windows 10 app or PC browser, Android TV device like Shield, Fire TV, or Apple TV.

This is on an Android phone, Android tablet, and a Windows PC. All are completely up to date. All have been working with Tablo perfectly for years and literally stopped streaming programs from one day to the next. This is only when trying to stream remotely, so I’m assuming this is probably a Comcast issue, but I have rebooted my router multiple times. Other than that, I don’t really know what to do.

Thank you. We have reproduced this at Tablo HQ as well, so we can verify there is an issue with remote streaming on the platforms you listed. We will aim to have a fix as soon as we can.

The issue should be resolved now, just needed a quick tweak on our backend. If you can, please confirm that remote streams work for you now.

Yes, it’s working now. Thanks for the quick fix!

Working now for me as well.