Recording with a cross

Today is the first time I see a show recording with issues. I can’t find it in Roku but in web app I see the episode but there is a cross across the play button. What does that mean?

The program failed to record. It could have been a poor signal problem or a drive problem. If other programs recorded and only that one (or that channel) it’s probably a poor reception problem. How’s your weather?

Weather is just cold. Let me check other recordings

only that show. I see other shows at the sametime recording. It would be great if Tablo can give some error description along with the failed recording. 

Must be signal for just that station

You said other shows at the same time recorded? How many shows recorded in the same time slot? And do you have a 2 or 4 tuner Tablo?

I have a four tuner. And there was nothing in the conflict before.

No one was watching Live TV while you were recording? That would use up the tuners.

If other shows recorded at the same time, then it's not a HDD problem, but yes could also be a poor OTA signal problem.

@girimurthy We intend to add some descriptive text here in the future. The iPad will do a bit of this now, but we want to bring it to all the clients have have it be a little more encompassing.

@girimurthy We intend to add some descriptive text here in the future. The iPad will do a bit of this now, but we want to bring it to all the clients have have it be a little more encompassing.

That will be great if you can bring it to all platform. Right now I do not have an iPad to see further details

No. I never watch live tv thru Roku

Found something strange. Not sure if others have the same issue. I did have the “Extend Live Recordings” option on and for the past four days one show as not getting recorded. It always seems one show records and the next show after that one fails. On Friday I removed that option and all shows seems to have recorded properly. I am going to test it for some more time to see if this is the issue.

@girimurthy Hm, that’s pretty odd. Keep me posted.