Recording Issues - Tablo changes the recording time

I’ve used my Tablo for recording, no problems. Now when I manually schedule a recording, the scheduled recording time changes. It jumps ahead 2 hours. I have reset, updated and I still have this issue.
Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

Did this problem just manifest itself?  It definitely sounds like a timezone setting.  The Tablo gets the timezone information from whatever you used in the initial setup (e.g. channel scan, channel selection, etc).  Check the time setting on the device you used for setting up your Tablo.

The time is correct on on the device I used for set up. This just started, I have been manually recording with no issues until now.

The fact that it just started happening supports my time zone (dst, really) theory since the dst change was this weekend. Isn’t Colorado one of the state’s where parts observe dst and other areas do not observe dst?

You could always contact Tablo Support for assistance…

@Mark

I have noticed that even if the time is correct on the Tablo, how things are shown or set up on other devices is dependent on the correct time on that device.

I had a Fire TV which had the wrong time zone set and everything was off until I corrected the time zone on that device. Just a thought?

That’s exactly it, @theuser86.

@Mark

I have noticed that even if the time is correct on the Tablo, how things are shown or set up on other devices is dependent on the correct time on that device.

I had a Fire TV which had the wrong time zone set and everything was off until I corrected the time zone on that device. Just a thought?

Same happened with me. The FTV arrived with my account fine, but the time zone was 2 hours off so when I looked at the guide, YIKES!
I set the time zone in the FTV stick and all of a sudden the guide and recording setting were fine. Tablo was ok, but the interface device was off.

I just noticed the same thing (also in Colorado). Live TV shows the correct time. But Crowded was recorded from 9:00 to 9:30 MDT. But the recorded screen shows it recorded from 10:00 to 10:30 ( I noticed this at 9:15 PM) . I am using a Nvidia Shield and it shows the correct time 9:26 PM. Same time display issue is also on recorded shows using a Win10 and Google Chrome Browser.

When I had time offset issues in the past with the manual schedule a channel scan with a different zip code fixed it I’ll try that tomorrow morning.

I did not notice this last year on the time change.

A reboot did not fix it. Setting a different zip code and re scanning the channels did fix the time issue.

Tablo has some weirdness in how it handles time changes.