Recorded Show Listings is Upside Down

It seems to me that Recorded Shows are sorted wrong.  The Newest is at the bottom.  It seems to me that the newest should be on top!  Think about the nightly news.  Do you really want to have to scroll to the bottom of the list to fine today??

1 Like

@darmitage check the episode #, I think it is sorted that way, but I agree with you that there needs to be different sorting options

@darmitage - Most are sorted by episode # but those without episode numbers are not sorted in this fashion. We’re working to add more sort options within all of the apps.

1 Like

Even if they ARE sorted by episode number, this is counter intuitive IF the show being recorded is something like the Evening News.  (I understand the logic if we are talking about Downton Abbey)

@darmitage - Exactly. And that’s why we’re working to add more sort options because of the nature of different types of programs.

Thank you Tablo!  You are so affirming, responsive, and self-aware.  I love you (not like that!).

Thank you Tablo!  You are so affirming, responsive, and self-aware.  I love you (not like that!).
Awww thanks!!! 

Has there been any movement on this front? It is pretty inconvenient that new episodes are at the bottom of the list and that there is no option to change the way they are sorted. I record the Late Show, and Tablo has recorded dozens of episodes. In order to watch the latest episodes, I have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the episode list.

It isn’t easy to clear out the old episodes either since most of them are unwatched. I either have to manually delete them one by one or just delete all of the recordings. It would be nice to have the ability to limit the amount of episodes that are saved so the the list of episodes doesn’t become unmanageable.

These are features that even basic cable DVRs have. I have had my Tablo for almost a year and am pretty disappointed with lack of these basic DVR functions.

1 Like