Rapid flashing led

I’ve noticed, for the third time, the blue led rapidly flashing then blinking until it stay on. I wasn’t viewing anything at the time, there was a recording in progress. I it seems relatively complete - in two pieces. I have other shows that are only a few minutes total (incomplete) in two pieces.

Any one have similar experiences with their tabloTV lite dual tuner randomly rebooting (I suspect) or at least catching the led rapidly flashing then just blinking …for no apparent reason? Know what reason it would do this?

Thanks, still, the real question: Anyone have similar experiences with their tabloTV lite dual tuner randomly rebooting (I suspect) or at least catching the led rapidly flashing then just blinking …for no apparent reason? Know what reason it would do this?
Why? What’s up with that? Can it be remedied?

It sounds like the channel you’re recording from has a poor signal, or was experiencing a signal drop at the time of the recording.

If you provide details to our support team they can confirm this for you.

I was asking in the Support & Troubleshooting first, to see if it’s something that other’s encounter - or an issue I have. I admit, this isn’t fair to Nuvyyo since they aren’t necessarily a gigantic corporation. Tech support usually start with a “screen reader” going through the information I find online. Then when I get someone who may actually be able to help, who wants be to unplug and reset everything else that is (and always has been) working.

So if this is something others deal with then in the end I’m SOL… You imply there are system logs, why can’t I check my own logs?!?

If the issue was a poor signal… it was decided to be a ‘good idea’ to have the device reboot?

Despite my ‘venting’, I do appreciate your reply!