Problems recording

I am a new Tablo user and I am having trouble recording programs. I select them from the guide, but they never should up as recorded OR the show up as scheduled (even though the date and time have past)

First, what app are you using? Roku? FIreTV? AppleTV? Web app?

Second, after you select them for recording, do they show up in the “Scheduled” tab? Or if you’re looking at the Live TV guide, is the show marked for recording? (Orange underline and orange corner mark).

I am recording from Live TV. I rarely use the guide because most of what we watch isn’t listed. Yhe shows are always marked for recording. Currently in Scheduled, I have programs from the last 5 days. If I click on Episodes, 1 show from Thursday is in orange. The rest are not. If I click on ANY of them, all I get is a Dismiss button and an orange REC in the upper right hand corner.

Something has recently changed, because I was recording & watch Rizzoli & Isles and the Closer. Now even those old shows have stopped recording as of Nov 18.

I have 3 TV’s and all 3 are doing the same thing.

Separate question - Can I only record on the Tablo DVR programs that show up on Tablo? Do I need to buy a separate DVR to record programs off of TUBI or Pluto?

The Tablo will only record OTA broadcasts. It will not record TUBI or Pluto.