Playback error: Nvidia Shield

Your tuner has been reassigned or your device has temporarily lost connection with your tablo
I get above message 1 or 2 times a day.not beta?anyone else getting this message?

Have you made a DHCP reservation for Tablo on your router so the IP address does not change? If not you should.

I got this once on the last firmware while watching a recording of a live show. It was the only thing recording. I restarted it and it worked fine afterwards.

I got the same error lately too. I do have a reserved IP for my Nvidia Shield. This start happen maybe a week or two ago.

I am also getting this error on my shield, several times a day.

anyone still getting this error?

Not here.

Haven’t gotten recently. If I do. I’ll post it here.

I get the same error here with Nvidia Shield and FireTV. I never had this error on 2.2.8 but now on 2.2.10 it happens most times I view live TV. I just keep trying after the error and eventually the channel will tune in.

I was getting this due to Tablo reboots. Support believes my case is hardware related and is replacing the Tablo. I would suggest you open a support case so they can pull the logs and see what is triggering the error.