What are you using to set up your Tablo: smartphone; tablet; computer; ...?
The basic steps for setting up a Tablo to use your wireless network, and not be directly connected to your router via a network cable is:
1. Make sure you don't have a network cable connected to your Tablo, cuz it won't broadcast it's wireless SSID with a network cable connected to it.
2. You need the Tablo app for your device, or a web browser (preferably Google Chrome).
3. Perform a wireless network scan for your Tablo's wireless SSID, which will look something like Tablo_XXXX, and connect to it.
4. Start up your Tablo app, or use your web browser to connect to my.tablotv.com
5. Follow the set up instructions the Tablo app, or web browser gives you.
6. Boom, you're done.
I think I got that correct from memory.
This explains the blinking:
Which blinking type is yours doing?