NEW - Tablo Amazon Fire TV/Android TV App Update (v. 2.1.4 & 2.1.5)

Howdy Tablo family -

A Tablo app update is on the way for those who use Amazon Fire TV or Android TV devices.

If you have automatic updates enabled on your streaming device or Smart TV, you should see the update in the coming hours.

REMINDER - Everyone should be using the app called Tablo (and not Tablo PREVIEW). All new active development is being done on the main Tablo app and Tablo PREVIEW has now been removed from the app store.

Here’s what you can expect:

Tablo Amazon Fire TV/Android TV App Update (v. 2.1.4)

• Adds options for conflict resolution where the scheduling offset was created via Advanced Recording Options
  • Many more performance improvements and bug fixes

Tablo Amazon Fire TV/Android TV App Update (v. 2.1.5)

• Small bug fixes

As usual, if you have any questions or encounter any problems, feel free to post them below or touch base directly with support.

Does this include a fix for the surround sound ?

I assume you’re using a Chromecast with Google TV? Alas, it does not but the plan is to tackle that for the next update.

What is the specific surround sound issue being encountered? I can’t say I’ve noticed anything with my Chromecast with Google TV other than the weird issue I logged in this thread…

Chromecast with Google TV Loses Audio When Accessing Playback Settings (Closed Caption Toggle) - Support & Troubleshooting - TabloTV Community

and thus far it appears that issue may have been fixed by last week’s Chromecast update.

No, it is for the Amazon fire tv. Since update 2.1.2 a few of us have had a problem getting surround sound working.

Gotcha, thanks for clarifying.

We just pushed one teeny fix (2.1.5) based on some error reports we were seeing with the most recent update.