NEW Maintenance Firmware Release - 2.1.20

@Grandy Bottom of the http://my.tablotv.com/ Settings page. Located under the Advanced Section at the bottom of the page. Directly above the Above section.

@Grandy it is only available via the browser

if you mean directly above the About section, its not there  - at least not on my phone.

@Grandy you have to go to a browser on a computer to see this option. It is not available on the Web apps on phones or iPad app

@Grandy I just used Chrome on my Android phone and I do see it, plus a few other Android features

@TabloSupport  Cleared cache on my phone & still can't see it.  Hubby not seeing it on PC at home, either.  Is there a way to reload the upgrade or ???

@Grandy Hm. You can delete the Tablo to cause a total resync on each of these devices. The process for the phone and PC web app are the same:

From the slide out menu on the left, tap ‘Disconnect’ at the bottom.
This will bring you to the Tablo select screen. Tap on the rectangle with ‘Tablo’ inside of it.
This will reveal the  ‘Connect’ and ‘Edit Wi-Fi’ options. To the right, you’ll notice a red X.
Select the X, confirm to delete the Tablo. Close and relaunch the app, select the Tablo located under ‘New Tablos’ and resync.

I'll try that when I get home.

ok, so I deselected the Enable fast Live TV startup as instructed. The question I have is, why do we have it if we are to deselect it?

How long is it suppose to take?  Mine has been in the install stage for over an hour.

works great on my wifi network at home but is unwatchable on 4g or another network. its not to bad on the web app, it just stutters alot. on the new tablo app it buffers constantly. it didn't do this before the update on my cell phone. it is much better at home now but i like to watch tv at work. i tried rebooting the tablo to see if this would help but it didn't .i tried turning the enable fast live tv off but it didn't help. 
wow i can't watch it on my cell phone without constant buffering? what happened with this update? i was able to watch last night but after the update it is terrible. i tried a recording too and it's as bad as live tv. help

The update went well. I was getting a lot of buffering after updating (worse than before) but I did a hard reset and the buffering went away.

@markfrommi, this update should only take a few minutes including download, install and reboot.

tried watching live tv since the update and it is terrible. Usually clear as a bell…what is going on? Edit, on one channel the rest are ok. Concerned about my recordings at night though on that channel… 

If it worked fine before, it should be fine now, correct? 

@napercort We’re just giving you the option to turn it on/off depending on what works for you. Everyone’s network is a little different, some people are able to get the faster tune time without any buffering; they’d want to keep it on.

@markfrommi Did this ever finish up?

@tooldogg Check your remote streaming quality and try experimenting with the setting. 

2 Tuner Tablo here, upgrade went smooth. The only issue I had which doesn’t seem to have changed is infrequent buffering for 1 second or less when watching Live TV (the duration is so short I almost don’t have time to read the short message that flashes on the screen); when it happens, it doesn’t occur when first tuning to a channel, it seems like it’s after I’ve been watching for a while. Since the upgrade I haven’t noticed any changes in behavior when watching Live TV or Recordings. I left the fast start up option checked.

Are there any plans in the future for parental controls or children access, where it will only display specific rated shows and not allow access to delete shows. This way when I connect this to my daughter's Roku I wouldn't have to worry about them deleting shows or viewing inappropriate content.

@eigregor This feature has been asked for in several forms by different users. I suggest you head on over to the Feature Request forum and fire away.

2 Tuner Tablo here, upgrade went smooth. The only issue I had which doesn't seem to have changed is infrequent buffering for 1 second or less when watching Live TV (the duration is so short I almost don't have time to read the short message that flashes on the screen); when it happens, it doesn't occur when first tuning to a channel, it seems like it's after I've been watching for a while. Since the upgrade I haven't noticed any changes in behavior when watching Live TV or Recordings. I left the fast start up option checked.

Uncheck the fast start up box and your buffering issue will likely be resolved.

Dual tuner, Chrome brower on PC, Roku 3, iPad Air, iPhone 5. Upgrade was easy, Live TV and recordings play fine.

Can’t wait for the Roku update, I pray it includes Tablo Connect :wink:

Thanks for the hard work! @TabloTV @TabloSupport

Perfect in all modes on a Nexus 5 with the latest Lollipop update.

Lots of requests to limit the number of recordings; I would settle for a button to delete all episodes of a given show (evening news) that pile up then have to be removed one at a time.,