New forum features - search is here!

It looks like there are two new forum features that will really help out.   The main one is that we finally have a search function!  =D>

We also have a like button for each post.  Thanks, Tablo, for getting this done.

Ha!  Just liked this because I could…  lol

I did the same thing.   I think Quote and Flag are new as well.

Yep - finally getting some new features enabled… 

Still working on improving the quote function so it says WHO you’re quoting when you do quote. Kind of important… :)) 

For some reason I can’t do any typing in this forum on my Android tablet. Typing works for me in every other app.

For some reason I can't do any typing in this forum on my Android tablet. Typing works for me in every other app.

Thanks for the feedback Harry. We’ll see if we can get that patched up for you. 

I’m  typing this on my Android Nexus 10. Maybe try a different browser? Or a different keyboard? 

Hm. I’m also popping in on my Nexus 7, no issues. We’ll take a closer look at this.

@HarryR - Thanks for the feedback. We’ll see if we can replicate. 

@HarryR - Can you tell us exactly what device you’re trying to use? We haven’t been able to replicate your issue.

@TabloTV      It’s a Samsung Galaxy Note 8. I use the software keyboard on Facebook, Chrome and FireFox without any problems. This forum is the only instance where I can’t input text. The keyboard does not appear. when I tap on the text field.

@HarryR - Are you using a third-party keyboard? What browser are you using?

I am using chrome, firefox  and no external keyboards. the keyboard slides up and quickly slides down before I can type anything. This only happens on the Tablo forum.

I can confirm that I’m unable leave a comment in this forum from my nexus 10, with the chrome beta browser, and Google keyboard… The touch keyboard never appears or appears and disappears instantly.

I did find a workaround by clicking one of the lower “leave accomment” toolbar buttons, which opens a little popup box for text entry, which my nexus keyboard pops up for… Then select all, cut and paste.

All a real pain… So I just use my phone for the most part.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I’ll pass this along to our web team and see if we can figure out why.

I am using chrome, firefox  and no external keyboards. the keyboard slides up and quickly slides down before I can type anything. This only happens on the Tablo forum.

@HarryR - Still trying to figure this one out… There are some suggestions here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/droid-razr/190880-keyboard-disappearing-while-typing.html