NEW Firmware Release - 2.2.14

Zilandia,
Returned home and casting with Google Home to the same enironment described in my last post results in pixelation and occaisional loss of audio. I had to reboot the entire environment to get audio back and sometimes could not resume or start fresh with a partially viewed recording.

In desperation, two days ago I decided to try a Roku 4 Ultra (wanted cat5 connection and store was out of Roku Premier Plus). I’m pleased to report all issues have been resolved. Exceptional quality video, no pixelation even on1080i the revordings that had pixelation previuosly, no hangs but instant response, fast forwarding even works! Just like one would want and expect! Works fine with the included Roku remote only once the Tablo is setup in the Roku environment.

FYI Since I only wanted Roku for the Tablo environment I wasn’t anxious to provide a credit card to Roku. During the Roku account create process, when asked for a credit card I selected Paypal. When I dot to the paypal portal logon, I simlly killed my browser. I then logged back into the Roku account create process using the id and password and was able to bypass the credit card environment.

I hope this helps.

Tim

2 Likes