NEW Firmware Release - 2.2.10

NT. Got it working after reset;)

@TabloTV @TabloSupport
I had another instance of Tablo going unresponsive today at about 9:10PM Central Time. I was on the latest beta test team and have experienced this since purchasing the unit and throughout Beta testing. Before entering the Beta I even did a full factory reset. I was part of the latest Beta test because the support team thought the latest software would correct my unresponsive Tablo problems. Iā€™m still not seeing this being the case and still believe that itā€™s possible that my device is and has been defective from the get-go.
When I say ā€œunresponsiveā€ Iā€™m indicating that no device can access Tablo and the reset button doesnā€™t respond. A complete power-down is required to get Tablo back online.
Iā€™m using this forum because Iā€™m not sure if this is a v10 issue or device issue.

Iā€™ve also experienced a couple of lockups, have been thrown back to the Roku Home Screen on several occasions, had ā€˜No Tuner Availableā€™ errors and Low Signal errors, both not true and the only fix is a push of the reset button. The web interface and Android app showed the same error messages as the Roku 3. Nothing has changed except the firmware. Had been on 2.2.8 for months with nothing like the above. I believe the two instances mentioned above were when I was watching one channel, went back to the Live TV guide, picked another channel and it came up with either one of those two messages. In each case, the top of the guide showed ā€œRe-Connecting in 3, 2, 1ā€ over and over until I finally rebooted it. Then everything was fine. Itā€™s been a couple of days since that and no further problems so weā€™ll seeā€¦

Mine has locked up 3 mornings in the last 4 since 2.2.10 (final). Working with Tech Support to identify reason.

I had one show to record last night. It didnā€™t record due to the ā€œNo Tuner Availableā€ error.

This is the first time that it happened but it shouldnā€™t have.

I urge you to open a support ticket for them to examine your logs.
Iā€™ve had the same problem from time to time and regret not opening a support ticket for each time.

@TabloTV

A couple days agoā€¦

Tablo Quad crashed, and rebooted while the following 2 things occurredā€¦

1. Watching a previously recorded 35 minute show on Roku 4 hardwired on same network switch as Tablo.
  2. Watching Live TV on Roku 2 (2015) via wireless-g.

Nothing else was recording, nor being watched during this timeframe.
Both Rokus lost their connections to the Tablo, and the Tabloā€™s LED flashed quickly, indicating it was rebooting.

Roku Tablo app v2.1 Beta Build 34

Tablo Quadā€¦
Model: SPVR4-01-NA
Firmware: v2.2.10 Second Release
Hard drive: WD 2TB Elements Portable WDBU6Y0020BBK-NESN
Antenna: AmazonBasics 35 Mile Range AB-5000
Wired network: Gigabit Ethernet Switch

Tablo Settingsā€¦
Active Subscription (lifetime)
Tablo Name: RadicalTablo
Auto-Delete Recordings: unchecked, disabled
Max Recording Quality: HD1080 - 10Mbps, 720@60fps
LED: checked, enabled
Remote Access: unchecked, disabled
7 - Active Channels:
4 - 1080i
1 - 720p
2 - 480i
Donā€™t Recorded Duplicates: checked, enabled
Extend Live Recordings: checked, enabled
Enable fast Live TV Startup: checked, enabled
Enable Leanback Mode (TV interface) beta: unchecked, disabled

Roku 4ā€¦
Model: 4400X
Firmware: v7.1.0 Build 4062-17
Roku IR (infrared) standard remote
Wired network: Gigabit Ethernet Switch w/Tablo

Roku 2ā€¦
Model: 4210X
Firmware: v7.1.0 Build 4062-04
Roku IR (infrared) standard remote
Wireless network: 802.11g (~70 feet from wireless router; 3 internal walls between)

Asus Wireless Routerā€¦
Model: RT-N66U
Firmware: Tomato v1.28.0000 MIPSR2-112 K26 USB AIO-64K (Shibby mod)

Linksys 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switchā€¦
Model: SE2800

@Radojevic Thanks for the note - weā€™ll take a look at your Tablo from our end to see what we can dig up.

I just put it in heatbeat mode for you.

@Radojevic If you can, send us a ticket with a reference to this thread just as a heads up. Our engineers need to be in the know about what sessions are coming into heartbeat mode, and what we need check out.

Okay, but I thought thatā€™s what you wanted me to do based on:

Nope - not all diagnostics require heartbeat mode. Thatā€™s how weā€™re a able to fill in guide data holes for certain areas, etc. If there are firmware failures, etc, we donā€™t always need access to triage.

Gotcha.
So, Iā€™ll take it out of hearbeat mode, since you guys didnā€™t request it.
My false assumption.

Find anything useful?

@Radojevic Not yet; our team is still analyzing it. We frequently go over this kind of data for future reference. We may not have an update for you in the near-term.