NEW Firmware Release (2.1.14)

Ok, maybe it must just me but startup section no longer appears in the iPad app. But it is in the web app. Also the name/rename of the Tablo is not in the iPad app but is in the web app. What is going on?

Boy vacation sure screws me up. The edit of the name of the tablo is in the header of sections, just didn’t stand out to my eyes. However, @TabloSupport, there is NO Startup Section in the iPad app, did this get removed???

@Jestep the iPad app will automatically connect to your Tablo on start up, but you can still tap the ‘Disconnect’ option on the bottom to get to the main page.

@TabloSupport, maybe I was not clear. The portion of the app to set the start screen is no longer in the iPad app. As an example, from the browser:

Here are my videos about table 4 tuner

@Jestep Just had a chat with our iOS developer, and this feature wasn’t actually in the iOS app - just HTML.

@TabloSupport ah, I thought I remembered it :wink: Tells you I am old :stuck_out_tongue:

It appears that Walmart.com is now selling the 4-tuner model as well.

Also, my review of the 2-tuner model is now up on walmart’s site. 

@snowcat - Yep, they are! And thanks for the review! :) 

I downloaded the new firmware. It could be a coincidence but the constant loading, please wait error that i was getting no longer occurs and tablo has been working quite well for the last 3 days.  one thing that has appeared is that when using the left arrow on the roku remote to rewind a few seconds, garbled subtitles show up.

@millerprm - Great! Glad to hear that things have smoothed out for you :slight_smile:  And the subtitle issue on Roku is known - we’re working on it.