Need a new Tablo power supply? We've got 'em!

If you need a new power supply for your Tablo, they’re now available from our US and Canadian web stores!

These power supplies are universal which means they’ll work with 2-Tuner, 4-Tuner, and Tablo DUAL models.

All power supplies are shipped free.

4 Likes

Nice!

How long do they take to ship once ordered?

Unless your power supply is already blown and you are buying one as a backup should it really matter.

You are getting free shipping and no U.S. state sales tax.

I ordered one and I’m suppose to get a shipping tracking number in 1-2 business days.

But maybe it’s being shipped by Pony Express. If so then it will be a surprise Christmas present.

I would like mine to be delivered exactly when the original dies.
Make that happen.
Thank you.

1 Like

Your power supply will be shipped and your credit card charged on the exact day that ATSC 1.0 is totally turned off in your ZIP code.

If you order it before 3 p.m. on a weekday, it will be shipped that day. Time to delivery depends on how far you live from either HQ in Ottawa (for Canadians) or from our US warehouse in upstate NY. If you’re nearby, it’s usually around 2 days but sometimes stretches to 3-4 for those in California, Alaska, Hawaii or other far reaching areas.

Mine is being shipped via “via Canada Post” on the super rare day of total solar eclipse across the eclipse trajectory. That sounds almost apocalyptic.