More perks from T-Mobile for the cord cutter

I don’t know how many of you may have seen yesterday’s announcement by T Mobile, but it looks like they’ll have a number of free giveaways every Tuesday, as well as a one time stock giveaway which was worth about $43 at the time I claimed mine.

One of the best parts of the deal is the free weekly Vudu movie credit of $5.50… it has to be used within a week, but still a nice perk. I claimed mine the first day after their server overload problems were sorted out and plan to use it this weekend for a movie that just moved from purchase to rental status on Vudu.

Other free weekly giveaways are the Dominos medium 2 topping pizza and a free Wendy’s Frosty.

1 Like

You can also subscribe to Sling TV for just $14/mo for the first year as a T-Mobile subscriber!

https://www.sling.com/tmobile

Yup! I signed up for that as soon as it was available, and cut the price of Sling TV that I had been paying by $6/month. They make you cancel your old account and re-sign up with a new account, but it’s a minor inconvenience for the value.

I was also getting the free movie a month under the old Binge On program, and wonder if that will be going away now that it’s a movie a week with the new program.

Small wonder that they’ve been growing at the rate of about 1 million new subscribers a month. They really seem to have the best deal going right now.