Missing end of Jeopardy! starting this week

The last 2 recordings of Jeopardy! are stopping at 23 minutes. The schedule is listed for 30 minutes and there are no other programs recording at the same time. I have the 4 channel Tablo with a 1TB ssd. The SSD is about 20% full. Other programs are recording completely.

If the problem persists, you can always try setting the option to record longer than what is stated in the schedule. That may not fix the root problem, but at least you may get the whole recording.

and/or creating a manual recording until you resolve the issue. Kind of like a backup, in case adjusting a messed up scheduleding just creates other problems.

Then contact support.

Jeopardy that means CBS. Could be a schedule snafu.

I normally record:
NCIS 7:00 - 8:00
FBI 8:00 - 9:00
FBI Most Wanted 9:00 10:00

Last week everything kicked off at 6:00, not 7:00. So I got 60 minutes of Jeopardy instead of NCIS and it was in the middle of the show not in the beginning. Then NCIS instead of FBI and FBI instead of FBI Most Wanted.

And instead of NCIS it was an hour of Jeopardy not 30 minutes. So I was thinking some sort of Alex Trebec special showing and it skewed the schedule.

So far the schedule for Dec 8 looks ok, but it is updated daily.

I have added 5 min to the record time to see if that has an effect. Thanks for the suggestion.