Missing a few key features

1. resume where left off is really a must preferably across devices
  2. ability to list recording by date recorded instead of show
  3. the show list might be more usable if there was a indicator that a I unwatched show was available , similar to the icon that shows that a show is selected to record
  4. add meta name=“apple-mobile-web-app-capable” content=“yes” to the html5 interface so we can save to home screen and have a app like experience

We’re looking at several of these already! Stay tuned!

How about number 4 specifically? It really should be as simple as adding a single line of text to the index file, i use my iPhone a lot to catch up on shows at my office and the address bar makes the web interface hard to use.

Davidvr,

Does the name flag you mention do something differently than “Add to home screen” on the iPhone?  The first thing I did was savve the my.tablotv.com adderss to my home screen and the Tablo icon is there.  Looks like a regular app.

@Davidvr I’ve passed this along to our web interface dev. Stay tuned.

@TabloTv : Thanks!

@admmiarka : The add to home screen on its own is just like saving a bookmark in safari and still pulls up the standard safari app when you click it. For instance, if you turn your iPhone you’ll notice that the address bar shows at the top but with that meta data it will not show the address bar and it will show up in your running applications as its own application instead of being under safari. 

…add meta name=“apple-mobile-web-app-capable” content=“yes” to the html5 interface so we can save to home…

This is now working! How’s that for service!? :slight_smile:

Sweet…  :-c

@TabloTv  Looking beautiful !

@adammiarka Two things to note, 
First, You’ll probably need to delete the existing bookmark you made and create a new one. 
Second, Because of the way it separates web app’s you will need to be in your home network the first time you launch the new icon for it to find your tablo.